Ready for the PSMCDRs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for the PSMCDRs?

My tranny isn't upgraded, but my 6 volt tach has been bench tested and ready to install. I can do that while I'm watching others qualify. Have a new spare 6 volt battery with charger. Have new Don Simmons Silvertone medium loud mufflers and I can feel the difference through the seat of my pants. My tow vehicle wasn't heating the cab and I discovered a radiator leak. New rad being installed. Picking up the trailer tomorrow night and heading for Stanton Michigan. Hope another mid fifties car shows up. Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	1748587
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Dave , hope you have fun and do what you plan . Say hi to Joe ....sure wish I was going but I guess we can't do everything...right!
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Dave sure would like to be there and watch my fenders go down the strip, anyway have fun and enjoy yourself, I have already made 2 trips east this year so not this one.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Blessed me. Just a local yokel, I plan to be there.

Comment

All the best at the Pure Stocks, Dave. I knew the day would come sooner than later that I would get a teaching job and would not be able to attend the Pure Stocks again.

Bummer on the racing end of the things but a bonus that I have a teaching gig here on the Island. Say hello the all the guys and let them know that I will miss the friendships that came through this event.

Allen
          1964 GT Hawk
          PSMCDR 2014
          Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
          PSMCDR 2013
          Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed that we all get to run. Some questions about the weather, but if you've ever been to sea........ We'll miss you guys, Bob, Bob and Allen. Glad we have the locals like Jessie. Every year I get to hear that nice red Stude half ton wind out near my motel. I'm feeling lucky.

Comment

Do you think you get some competition for the '55 this year?
              Ed Sallia
              Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
                Do you think you get some competition for the '55 this year?
                It would be interesting if a 1955 Corvette showed up to race, wouldn't it?

Craig

Comment

My car is running great. Would love to see a mid-fifties 'anything" show up. Last year a 57 Dodge Custom Royal showed up but they wouldn't let him run because he didn't have seat belts. Let's hope he comes back. I'd even take on a 331 nail head Buick.

Comment

Working...
                  X