Concourse d'Elegance - Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concourse d'Elegance - Canada

A national newspaper here in Canada had a recent article about the Cobble Beach Concourse d'Elegance, Canada's version of Pebble Beach. I have included the link below. Check out the third car in the article. Are Studebakers finally getting the recognition they so richly deserve?

It won Best in Class and Most Elegant Post War Car!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CobbleBeachConcours_024.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1700326Click image for larger version

Name:	sam_2291.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	1700327

Comment

Sweeet! It seems these cars are making a better showing every year. It is only a matter of time before everyone else discovers what we already know. These are great cars and deserve our respect.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

My collector car is a "best kept secret"? Love it. I'll be well aged by the time people realize I WAS cool (lol).
        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Originally posted by Kato View Post
          A national newspaper here in Canada had a recent article about the Cobble Beach Concourse d'Elegance, Canada's version of Pebble Beach. I have included the link below. Check out the third car in the article. Are Studebakers finally getting the recognition they so richly deserve?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe...ticle26283785/
          Roly Lusted from the Hamilton Chapter won at Cobble Beach with his 1960 Hawk either last year or 2013. They do like Studebakers!

Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
          X