If you really need a set of 1959 Lark fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you really need a set of 1959 Lark fenders

This 1961 2 dr. has a good doghouse from a 1959 Lark.

Not mine

Robert Kapteyn

I dont see a link or picture...
    Also, what's the difference between a 60 and 61 fender? They look the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradford View Post
      I dont see a link or picture...
      Also, what's the difference between a 60 and 61 fender? They look the same.
      Inner fenders are very different, due to major changes in Climatizer component locations and fresh air intake, and slightly different shape at lower part where it meets the re-shaped rocker panel.
      The '61 Lark seems to be very mis-understood - virtually every improvement we typically associate with '62 Larks actually occurred with the '61.

Comment

I had no idea. I never really dug around in a 59/60 before.
        Thanks.
        Originally posted by Studebakercenteroforegon View Post
        Inner fenders are very different, due to major changes in Climatizer component locations and fresh air intake, and slightly different shape at lower part where it meets the re-shaped rocker panel.
        The '61 Lark seems to be very mis-understood - virtually every improvement we typically associate with '62 Larks actually occurred with the '61.

Comment

Originally posted by Studebakercenteroforegon View Post
          And don't forget the holes for the stainless trim are different as the trim ran over the sculptured crease line.

Comment

Working...
          X