Photo request: Hawk package tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo request: Hawk package tray

Anyone have a photo of an installed Hawk package tray they could post? I have a lot of interior photos but none of the package tray area.

I am trying to determine if the package tray liner comes all the way to the window rubber, or if there is any exposed sheet metal between the two. I am about to start block sanding the car in prep for final paint, so I need to know if this area needs color on it. Right now the entire package tray area is in gray epoxy.

Thanks
    Wayne
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Package tray...meaning the area between the rear seat backrest and the rear window?? That area on my 61 Hawk is covered with vinyl to the rubber strip on the back window. No metal exposed.

Comment

Yes, the area between the rear seat and the rear window, where the rear speaker is located. I thought the package tray covered it all. Just wanted to be sure before I start painting. Didn't want a surprise when I get all my interior stuff from Rene. I would hate to end up in the back of the car trying to paint that area after the fact.
      Wayne
      "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X