Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanity for 1964 Glovebox

Hello,

I am looking for the small vanity compact for a 1964 Studebaker. This is not to be confused with the more elaborate vanity that was offered in 1963. I will see if I can get a picture posted later, but it appears that it is simply a compact (size of an ashtray) that the lid is a mirror. The compact slides in and out of the glove box and the lid flips up to expose the mirror.

Thank you
    1947 Studebaker M-5
    1946 Studebaker M-5
    1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
    1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
    1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

I think you are looking for any of the 1964-66 Cruiser/Daytona/Avanti type glove box vanity units. These have a pull out tray and can be installed inside a conventional glove compartment but are a bit larger than an ashtray.

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by 61LaRk4dr View Post
      Hello,

I am looking for the small vanity compact for a 1964 Studebaker. This is not to be confused with the more elaborate vanity that was offered in 1963. I will see if I can get a picture posted later, but it appears that it is simply a compact (size of an ashtray) that the lid is a mirror. The compact slides in and out of the glove box and the lid flips up to expose the mirror.

Thank you
      Like this?
      Attached Files
      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Originally posted by 53k View Post
        Like this?
        That's the one!
        1947 Studebaker M-5
        1946 Studebaker M-5
        1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
        1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
        1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

Working...
        X