Jet Thrust News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Thrust News

A recent e-mail with Craig Parslow bought up the Jet Thrust News and him volunteering to be the editor . I remember Joe Bacon wanted to take this on so don't want to disrespect his intensions but really would like to receive a paper copy of it again and sure I am not alone . I am not a big article writer but think this would be something worthwhile . I spent many hours enjoying and wondering what if ? And thankful for the cars I own . One of them is 64V14162 a full package R2 Commander I bought from Don Curtises son Gene and Don was the original Jet Trust editor and roster keeper . Gene recently has gotten back into Studes . Hope I didn't put Craig or Joe on the spot here . Ed

Joe sold his R2 Lark so he probably wont mind....Good luck to you!

Comment

Would be great to see jet thrust again, I still reread the old issues again. Still have one left, 1963, r 2Larrk

Comment

Ed,

I'd be willing to pitch in and help getting Jet Thrust News up and running again. Hopefully it would not turn into as big of a project as putting my R2 Lark back on the road!

Keep me posted on what you find out, and I'll be happy to help. Still have all my old issues, ad re-read them quite often.
        Eric DeRosa

\'63 R2 Lark
        \'60 Lark Convertible

Comment

Working...
        X