Clear All

• Hahahahahahahahah

64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

If I had the money I would buy it.

Just so I could put in a different motor and mess with purists
    Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Someone should let Jay Leno know about it.
      Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

I like that a lot! I'd buy it if there were one less zero in the price.....not that its not worth what they ask. Micro cars are hot now and have been for at least 10 years. This one looks like it was built by an aircraft fabricator. Condition looks very good. I think I'd have to agree with Bob....put in a modern motorcycle motor and have a really quick little car!
        Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

I have zero interest in them, but here is what a restored one sold for: http://www.rmsothebys.com/bw13/the-b...il-s-6/1057168

Craig

Comment

Odd critter.
            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Just imagine the attention you'd get at the next car show. Don't know if that would be good or bad but it's surely an attention getter, none the less.

Comment

This car, along with many others brought up in Stove huggers, was featured on BaT...

http://bringatrailer.com/2015/08/07/...uldamobil-200/

I've always wondered if posters go to the eBay or Craigs List link after seeing the car on BaT and post it as if they found it while searching "for sale" sites.

Seems odd that someone in Virginia just happens to find an odd ball car in Pennsylvania.
                Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

Hard to believe how ungainly that driver's side rearview mirror looks!

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                    Hard to believe how ungainly that driver's side rearview mirror looks!
                    Ungainly? I am sorry to disagree, but I'd say that is the only normal looking thing on the whole car....perhaps that is why it does not fit for you.

Comment

I would paint it with orange and white stripes and slap a NIMO license plate on it.
                      Jon Stalnaker
                      Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by t walgamuth View Post
                        Ungainly? I am sorry to disagree, but I'd say that is the only normal looking thing on the whole car....perhaps that is why it does not fit for you.
                        .......err,.......SORRY!, I was just kidding about the mirror! (SN-60 likes to 'Keep It Light'!)

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                          .......err,.......SORRY!, I was just kidding about the mirror! (SN-60 likes to 'Keep It Light'!)
                          Dang! I'm always the last to figure these things out!

Comment

Originally posted by Sdude View Post
                            I would paint it with orange and white stripes and slap a NIMO license plate on it.
                            Right after installing the SBC!
                            Own \'53 Commander Starliner. Red w/beige top. 350 Chev/700R4. Tilt,cruise,A/C.http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/Bobphyl/StudeontheBeach.jpg

Comment

Reminds of a friend in Vancouver who had a Goggomobile. Equally quirky.

Comment

Working...
                              X