Avanti Parts Manual 1963 - 1984 / Avanti 2001-2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Parts Manual 1963 - 1984 / Avanti 2001-2004

Late 1983 or early 1984 Steve Blake asked his engineers to compile a parts manual of the running changes of models from 1965 up to the then current 1984 Avantis. I am proud to say I have the product of their endeavors in my possession. I have printed 3 prototype copies of the manual which I will have for sale in St. Louis.

It will be approximately 250 double sided pages.

Price is not yet determined. It won't be cheap but I will cover costs and make a decent profit.

If there are enough preorders at the St. Louis meet I will have it professionally reprinted. Avanti Owners will ultimately decide by indicating their interest by placing orders if I proceed with this project.

Additionally I will also have in St. Louis a prototype of a body engineering manual for the 2001-2004 Avantis built in Villa Rica Georgia. Again the amount of interest i.e.: read orders will determine if this project gets done as well.
    John Hull

John...

I'd be interested in both 1965-1984 and 2001-2004 manuals should you decide to print them. I won't be in St. Louis so I'll have to wait until you can do an official printing. I don't expect you to do it for free and I've no problem with a reasonable profit for all the effort involved.
    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Sign me up for the 65-84 parts manual.
      Skip Lackie

Comment

Also interested in the 65-84 parts manual, Bob

Comment

Will you also be doing any to cover the cars between 85-90??
          Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
          1961 Hawk 4-speed
          1967 Avanti
          1961 Lark 2 door
          1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Also interested in the 65-84 parts manual
            64 GT Hawk (K7)
            1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

John, I'm also interested in the 65-84 manual, too bad the 87's - 91's aren't included as well.

Paul
              sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

John,
                I would like two copies of each as available.
                Chuck Collins http://www.studebakerparts.com

Comment

John, I would like a 65-84 parts manual.
                  Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
                  1961 Hawk 4-speed
                  1967 Avanti
                  1961 Lark 2 door
                  1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

I already have a copy in my head
                    Bez Auto Alchemy
                    573-318-8948
                    http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Brad your head is a very dangerous crowed place. Lew has told me its very scary in their.
                      John Hull

Comment

Upon further research I determined Blake was trying to have a time, labor, repair guide for Avanti IIs. The by product that I am bringing to St. Louis has multiple diagrams part numbers estimated repair times etc. I don't want to represent this as purely a parts guide. I believe it is an important addition to any Avanti II owners arsenal of weapons in understanding their beasts. I will have copies in St. Louis and you can decide for yourself exactly what it is and whether you need to have it. For those not going to St. Louis I should have sufficient feedback from those in the know as to what it is exactly I have. Its 100 plus pages double sided.
                        John Hull

Comment

Working...
                        X