Kato scored his GT Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kato scored his GT Hawk

Don't want to spoil the surprise, but after chasing that car for almost two years, he's finally in the driver's seat of a Studebaker and enjoying the thumbs up. This is a holiday weekend and if he makes it anywhere near me I'm gonna take a thousand pictures and post a few here. Congrats to our newest Stude pilot.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Originally posted by warrlaw1 View Post
    Don't want to spoil the surprise, but after chasing that car for almost two years, he's finally in the driver's seat of a Studebaker and enjoying the thumbs up. This is a holiday weekend and if he makes it anywhere near me I'm gonna take a thousand pictures and post a few here. Congrats to our newest Stude pilot.
    Thank you so much Dave.. Gonna try my best to bring it by your place this weekend, maybe Sunday? It was a long time coming but man I LOVE IT!

Comment

My buddy, Kent, with the 55 Speedster is gonna make the cruise in at Burger King on Saturday evening (6 'til dusk). I'll be there, too. If you can make it we'll put on a rolling sculpture display. Rodan has nothing on Bob Burke and Brooks Stevens (lol).Click image for larger version

Name:	019.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	1699594
      Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Congratulations ! Hope to see you & Your Hawk at Bedenoch next April

Comment

My buddy, Kent, with the 55 Speedster is gonna make the cruise in at Burger King on Saturday evening (6 'til dusk). I'll be there, too. If you can make it we'll put on a rolling sculpture display. Rodan has nothing on Bob Burke and Brooks Stevens (lol).[ATTACH=CONFIG]46089[/ATTACH]
          Oh Man, regretfully I can't make it Sat.. Wed at the waterfront?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
          Congratulations ! Hope to see you & Your Hawk at Bedenoch next April
          You can count on it. See you then.

Comment

Thanks Dave, more exciting than my first solo!

Comment

Working...
            X