'37 Dictator parts available for delivery to St Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '37 Dictator parts available for delivery to St Louis

If I'm doing the math correctly, I have 17 days until I hope to be on the road to St Louis. I have some large items that could go along to save shipping for whoever might need them. Most of these came off a 4-door Dictator parts car I found 15 years ago northwest of Amarillo, Tx. I bought it for the Planar suspension chassis that wound up under my Coupe-Express.

One passenger side front door. Very straight door frame and skin. No garnish moulding or vent frame, no window regulator or interior handles. Usual surface rust from sitting in the hot Texas sun for 40 years. $25

One hood. No hinges, trim, or latch. Oil can dent. Surface rust only. $25

Two nose pieces. One has been pushed in at bottom, but done so evenly that I didn't realize it was bent for several years. The other is straight, but has 1/4 inch rust hole about 8 inches below headlight mount. No stainless trim on either one. No grilles. $25 each

One 5-A driver side front fender. I found this at Hershey a couple of years ago. It is very straight and rust free. I'd have used this one on my Coupe-express if I'd had it at the time. (Even considering that I would have had to modify it to fit the Planar suspension) $250

I am still having trouble posting pictures here, but I can e-mail any pictures anyone would want if you PM me an e-mail address. I have some other '37 stuff, but it is small and easily shipped. If you need anything, give me a shout. You never know, I might have it.

Except for the fender, all these prices are less than the shipping would be normally.

Tom Lewis

Originally posted by tomlewis View Post
    If I'm doing the math correctly, I have 17 days until I hope to be on the road to St Louis. I have some large items that could go along to save shipping for whoever might need them. Most of these came off a 4-door Dictator parts car I found 15 years ago northwest of Amarillo, Tx. I bought it for the Planar suspension chassis that wound up under my Coupe-Express.

One passenger side front door. Very straight door frame and skin. No garnish moulding or vent frame, no window regulator or interior handles. Usual surface rust from sitting in the hot Texas sun for 40 years. $25
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]46095[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]46096[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]46097[/ATTACH]

One hood. No hinges, trim, or latch. Oil can dent. Surface rust only. $25

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46100[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]46101[/ATTACH]

Two nose pieces. One has been pushed in at bottom, but done so evenly that I didn't realize it was bent for several years. The other is straight, but has 1/4 inch rust hole about 8 inches below headlight mount. No stainless trim on either one. No grilles. $25 each

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46098[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]46099[/ATTACH]

One 5-A driver side front fender. I found this at Hershey a couple of years ago. It is very straight and rust free. I'd have used this one on my Coupe-express if I'd had it at the time. (Even considering that I would have had to modify it to fit the Planar suspension) $250

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46102[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]46103[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]46104[/ATTACH]

I am still having trouble posting pictures here, but I can e-mail any pictures anyone would want if you PM me an e-mail address. I have some other '37 stuff, but it is small and easily shipped. If you need anything, give me a shout. You never know, I might have it.

Except for the fender, all these prices are less than the shipping would be normally.

Tom Lewis
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DEEPNHOCK; 07-31-2015, 03:06 PM.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Thank you, Jeff, for posting the pictures. Tom

Comment

Working...
      X