Studebaker Tailgate (not)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Tailgate (not)

I am not sure what it is, but, I know what its not.http://athensohio.craigslist.org/pts/5119097044.html

It looks like the 58 accessory trunk overlay. (Studebaker) not Packard Hawk which did not have any sharp creases. Was the Plymouth one the same? Made by the same company?
    Bez Auto Alchemy
    573-318-8948
    http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Looks like the seller posted the wrong picture. I have never understood the mentality of this Forum to critique and belittle ads.
      Last edited by Guido; 07-27-2015, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Appears to be a 1961 Valiant trunklid.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
          Looks like the seller posted the wrong picture. I have never understood the mentality of this Forum to critique and belittle ads.
          Aw shucks...it's easy to understand. For all us CASO's...without an indoor shoot'n range...a cheap way to fire off a few "cheap shots!"

Should we investigate and see if it is "for sell"...or is he trying to "sale" it?
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
            Aw shucks...it's easy to understand. For all us CASO's...without an indoor shoot'n range...a cheap way to fire off a few "cheap shots!"

Should we investigate and see if it is "for sell"...or is he trying to "sale" it?
            Then why don't YOU buy it, and invite all of us over for target practice!! See who hits the bullseye in the center of that fake spare tire stamping!

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
              Then why don't YOU buy it, and invite all of us over for target practice!! See who hits the bullseye in the center of that fake spare tire stamping!

Craig
              Not a chance Craig! The way this bunch often misses the target (myself included), how long do you think we'd last? Why...I doubt we'd even be able to form a good circle for a firing squad. And...of course, my gun would certainly "vapor lock!"

(I do have an indoor firing range...so far, windows are still intact)
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
                Where the heck is the belittling??? All I posted is what I thought was a good comparison to a Studebaker part!
                Bez Auto Alchemy
                573-318-8948
                http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Is it just Me, or did a post or two vanish from this thread
                  Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
                  X