Parting out 60 Lark 4 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out 60 Lark 4 door

Anybody looking for anything, it's slated to be parted out soon. Let me know if there's anything you'd be lookin for.Thanks

Do you have the rear bumper, rear back up light housing, molding for the trunk and rear fender left (hoping it is the same as the 61 Lark four door)? Thanks
    David G. Nittler

Comment

Originally posted by drnittler View Post
      Do you have the rear bumper, rear back up light housing, molding for the trunk and rear fender left (hoping it is the same as the 61 Lark four door)? Thanks
      The Back-up Light Housing is all you can use on a '61, if the '60 in question even HAS the Optional B/U Lights. The '60 only shares many parts with a '59.
      Last edited by StudeRich; 07-27-2015, 01:44 PM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

PM sent, thanks!!
        Jamie McLeod
        Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
        1958 Commander "Christine"
        1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
        1955 Commander Sedan
        1964 Champ
        1960 Lark

Comment

Didn't get the pm. Can you try again? Thanks
          David G. Nittler

Comment

David, check with Stude International on the stainless trim moldings. They have all of that stuff NOS. Maybe even a bumper, too.

Comment

Car has rear bumper but is mangled and no good. It does not have the backup lights, and it does have the trunk and fender trim.

Comment

Thanks anyway
                David G. Nittler

Comment

Getting closer everyday to having all that I need off of it.Let me know what ya might be lookin for.

Comment

^^^Even closer now. Anyone???????

Comment

I'd be saving any trim or other small parts that are good. Be sure to label them with a black felt tip pen so they will sell easier at a swap meet.

Comment

What condition are the vent window assemblies, front doors, front window regulators. If you happen to pull door glass out I need piece at the bottom of glass.
                        Thanks,
                        Kim

Comment

I am definitely pulling/saving anything off of this car that is worth saving.Other than the body of the car,the car/parts have pretty much been reduced to several boxes of parts and baggies full of bits n pieces.The car was picked up as a donor for it's suspension,steering,and drivetrain and was just to rotten to try to save. And Kamzack,all front doors are complete with all vent window assemblies,glass,and all door glass regulators.The doors are pretty much the last thing I need to get off of the car before it goes over the scales.

Comment

Working...
                          X