Looking for Champ floor mat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Champ floor mat

Does anyone make a reproduction of the Champ rubber floor mat? I have seen them for C-cabs, but not T-cabs. My 64 has 3-on-the-tree so no shifter hole is needed. Sorry if I have overlooked them.
    Mike Davis
    1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

I have only noticed carpet for the Champs - Page 58 of the SI Catalog.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

It think it is quite humorous how the mind can twist a statement just reverse of the fact.

When I read Gary's answer I read that "there ARE no "C" Cab Rubber Mats", an exact reversal of what Mike said.

QUOTE: "I have only noticed carpet for the Champs - Page 58 of the SI Catalog."

But it took a read of Pg. 58 to see that, Bingo! The word CARPET now rings out loud and clear! I know the difference, but they all seemed the same to me at FIRST thought, you can easily brush over ONE word and blow the whole concept.

It is no wonder that the written word here is often misunderstood more than the spoken word is.

To say that more clearly would take a big long sentence or Two, that most of us here do not want to do or even Read.

Sometimes it is because you could overthink something, I was too busy picturing in my mind a Champ floor covering, just like a Lark but with a different tunnel, to focus on the Material it is made out of!
      Last edited by StudeRich; 07-27-2015, 11:30 AM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
      X