Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now This is a Real Invention

Gotta love the Germans

Perfect timing Bob! We are in Wisconsin visiting and tonight we are going to "Germanfest". Quite the large german population here in Milwaukee. Bill

Comment

My dad told me when he was growing up that a friend had a problem with the drunks from the bar crossing the street and peeing on the side of his house. His solution was to string a wire at the right height and hook up a Model "A" coil to the wire. It wasn't long and he no longer had that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by lark55 View Post
        My dad told me when he was growing up that a friend had a problem with the drunks from the bar crossing the street and peeing on the side of his house. His solution was to string a wire at the right height and hook up a Model "A" coil to the wire. It wasn't long and he no longer had that problem.
        I believe that would be a Model T coil, but anyway it would get attention.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

If one spreads their feet apart, wouldn't the urine miss your shoes? Seems like a piss-poor invention to me.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
            I believe that would be a Model T coil, but anyway it would get attention.
            Yes. Now that I think about it, it was a Model T coil.

Comment

Working...
            X