Help! Need to find a hub cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Need to find a hub cap

I borrowed these hubcaps from my dad for my 66 Wagonaire. I hit a bump on a highway today and lost one of them! I went back and searched and could not find it. A little scary walking down through the median of the 410 highway in Brampton Ontario.
    Does anyone know where I can find 1 or some like it? I am told they were an upgrade option for studebakers in 64 or so.
    I believe they were called Studebaker AeroStruts.
    Thanks for you help!
    Les
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lesgraham; 07-11-2015, 05:10 PM.

Looks similar to the 1957 Dodge hubcaps.

Reggie

Comment

There is a vendor from Welland who attends local Hamilton area swaps who has re-pops of
      them,Chinese of course,very close in appearance

Comment

Originally posted by lesgraham View Post
        I borrowed these hubcaps from my dad for my 66 Wagonaire. I hit a bump on a highway today and lost one of them! I went back and searched and could not find it. A little scary walking down through the median of the 410 highway in Brampton Ontario.
        Does anyone know where I can find 1 or some like it? I am told they were an upgrade option for studebakers in 64 or so.
        I believe they were called Studebaker AeroStruts.
        Thanks for you help!
        Les
        Try John Dusky in South Carolina. I know he had a large stock of the late '64 wire wheel covers and may have the AeroStrut. His will be pricey, but...
        I show his phone number as eight six four space nine four nine space nine nine six zero. His website is johndusky.com and his email address is studesouth at yahoo dot com.
        Not that it helps now, but never run those covers on an old Studebaker rim, especially on a Wagonaire. The rims flex too much and those covers are heavy and very prone to going off on their own.
        Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
        X