Lark 4 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark 4 door

Anyone has any idea what would it cost to repaint my 62 regal? Just trying to get some ideas of how much i need to save up

depends on the quality you are looking for. probably less than $1,000 at a MAACO shop. probably close to $10K for a good job. some of the cost depends on how well you can prep it for the paint...
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Prep it yourself and go for the Maaco. cheers jimmijim
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Maaco is advertising on TV here for $299
        101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

prepped by you and it may turnout ok. If you know what preparation entails. I wouldn't trust the masking to them. They will paint it only 299. all but the door jambs. Jambs are xtra and so are body imperfections. These painters for the most part should be able to render a decent job as they get lots of practice. If you can, have a word with the guy scheduled for you car and offer a tip for his best work. May work out ok. jimmijim
          Originally posted by clonelark View Post
          Maaco is advertising on TV here for $299
          Last edited by jimmijim8; 07-10-2015, 05:56 AM.
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
          X