1952 studebaker champion convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1952 studebaker champion convertible

I've started restoring my 52 convertible and trying to find interior pictures of the windlace and other interior stuff.I've had this car since I was 15 and let it set for 40 plus years in the weeds. It was perfect when I got it in 1965 but not now. I have most of the rusty floor pans. lower fenders and etc. fixed Now just finishing it . Ed at SI has helped with lots of parts. I still need more tho. This is a work in progress. Any info would be helpful. Thanks Gary

Gary,
    I believe all '52 convertibles were Regal models and the interior trim would apply to either Champion or Commanders. We have a member in our region who owns an original '52 Commander. I suspect he could supply you with photos. PM me for his contact information. Are you an SDC member?
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

That would be great .I think they are the same also. Yes I am a member of sdc. I'm new to this forum but have read a lot and found good info here. I don't think there are too many 52 fans tho. I really love the challenge this car has given me . and I think it's neat. I have to get it rolling so others can see it. They say not too many of these left.

Comment

Ellingson in Rogers, Minnesota sells antique cars and has a 1952 Studebaker convertible inside the building that is for sale. This was a few months ago, and they may still have it. Try a Google search for Ellingson antique cars and it should turn up some pictures. It was about 20K as I recall.

Here's the link to the 1952 Champion convertible at Ellingson's.

Last edited by TWChamp; 06-22-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks . That car is like mine and the interior picture tells a lot . Thanks you guys are a great help. Gary

Comment

Working...
          X