Studebaker wagon sighting 6-21-15 in MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker wagon sighting 6-21-15 in MN

So, yesterday I was coming back from a week at the farm in MN. While going through the north end of Glenwood, MN on Hwy 55 I noted a '64-'65 Studebaker wagon sitting in a yard on the north side of the road. I have noticed various vehicles and "Stuff" in this area before and suspect its likely for sale. All I could tell from the road without stopping is it was white and dirty looking so could be "barn fresh". I didn't notice it about a month back the last time I was through there.

Jeff in ND

I thought you meant horse drawn. With Studebakers you have to be a little more detailed in the description.
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Oops, guess I should have said "station wagon" although that also may not be descriptive enough.

I would have said Wagonaire but I was not sure if it was one or a fixed roof car. I was going by about 50 and it was a ways from the road.

Jeff in ND

Comment

Well, it's not everyday you see a Studebaker wagon of any kind while driving by.
        "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          I thought you meant horse drawn. With Studebakers you have to be a little more detailed in the description.
          He described it as a '64 or '65, that told me it was a car.

Comment

LOL, yeah... I looked at the title and asked myself, "is it a Wagon or a Wagon??" Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley-laughing024.gif
Views:	4
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	1698935Drew me in...Click image for larger version

Name:	emo3.gif
Views:	83
Size:	1,001 Bytes
ID:	1698936
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?