Rodnutrandy - Nice truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodnutrandy - Nice truck!

Just saw your truck project on Members Studebakers. Do you have more pictures you can share?

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
    53 Starliner Hardtop
    Newton Grove, NC

Bob, You shouldn'T ask (grin).I have slews of pictures. As you learn, pictures help keep you focoused and show where you came from so you feel your making headway. I will share some pictures later. Bad timing here. Lost my 85 year old mother last night , so going to be a a busy and thoughful week ahead. Randy

Randy Wilkin
    Randy Wilkin
    1946 M5 Streetrod
    Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Bob, You shouldn'T ask (grin).I have slews of pictures. As you learn, pictures help keep you focoused and show where you came from so you feel your making headway. I will share some pictures later. Bad timing here. Lost my 85 year old mother last night , so going to be a a busy and thoughful week ahead. Randy

Randy Wilkin
      Randy Wilkin
      1946 M5 Streetrod
      Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Randy, I lost my 92 year old Mom a few years ago, She still comes to me in dreams once in a while. The good thing is that in my dreams she hasn't got one gray hair, no arthritis, nor an ache or pain, and I smile when I remember her that way.

Sorry for your loss.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
        53 Starliner Hardtop
        Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Randy, I lost my 92 year old Mom a few years ago, She still comes to me in dreams once in a while. The good thing is that in my dreams she hasn't got one gray hair, no arthritis, nor an ache or pain, and I smile when I remember her that way.

Sorry for your loss.

53 Starliner Hardtop
          Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Thanks for the replys. My mom led a very active life. raised us 3 kids , lived by her self and did as she wanted (dad passed away 13 yers ago), and was just ill for about 3 weeks and found a large mass of cancer that would have required major surgery and a complete change of her lifestyle. So she ended up with pneumonia and went quick, I think she was ready to go and went the way she wanted so yes she will be missed, but a lot of people have loss loved ones earlier and at long drawn out affairs that drain everyone, so I think we were lucky all the way around. I really didn't plan to bring this to the forum, its a place to bring Studebaker info and talk Studebakers,so will not be mentioned again. Thanks again thou for the concern! Randy [B)]

Randy Wilkin
            Randy Wilkin
            1946 M5 Streetrod
            Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Thanks for the replys. My mom led a very active life. raised us 3 kids , lived by her self and did as she wanted (dad passed away 13 yers ago), and was just ill for about 3 weeks and found a large mass of cancer that would have required major surgery and a complete change of her lifestyle. So she ended up with pneumonia and went quick, I think she was ready to go and went the way she wanted so yes she will be missed, but a lot of people have loss loved ones earlier and at long drawn out affairs that drain everyone, so I think we were lucky all the way around. I really didn't plan to bring this to the forum, its a place to bring Studebaker info and talk Studebakers,so will not be mentioned again. Thanks again thou for the concern! Randy [B)]

Randy Wilkin
              Randy Wilkin
              1946 M5 Streetrod
              Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

heres a few more photos, as bought, caved in top.missing main trim , custom tailgate made out of Douglas aircraft dc8 thrust reverser pistons and homemade bed with pipe welded to sides to look rolled, new strip for grille made from 1/4 thick 7075t6 aluminum, cab painted with new tinted glass. truck is in upholstery shop now and front end parts in bodyshop .

Randy Wilkin
                Randy Wilkin
                1946 M5 Streetrod
                Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

heres a few more photos, as bought, caved in top.missing main trim , custom tailgate made out of Douglas aircraft dc8 thrust reverser pistons and homemade bed with pipe welded to sides to look rolled, new strip for grille made from 1/4 thick 7075t6 aluminum, cab painted with new tinted glass. truck is in upholstery shop now and front end parts in bodyshop .

Randy Wilkin
                  Randy Wilkin
                  1946 M5 Streetrod
                  Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Thanks, Randy.
                    Keep the pics coming for all to see.

Wonderful project.

53 Starliner Hardtop
                    Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Thanks, Randy.
                      Keep the pics coming for all to see.

Wonderful project.

53 Starliner Hardtop
                      Newton Grove, NC

Comment

I love that RED!

Carey
                        1958 Packard Hawk
                        Carey
                        Packard Hawk

Comment

I love that RED!

Carey
                          1958 Packard Hawk
                          Carey
                          Packard Hawk

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dads Baby

I love that RED!

Carey
                            1958 Packard Hawk
                            Why don't I find it surprising that someone that owns a Packard Hawk would like a color that gets noticed/draws a lot of attention <G>?

Gary L.
                            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                            Studebaker enthusiast much longer
                            Gary L.
                            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dads Baby

I love that RED!

Carey
                              1958 Packard Hawk
                              Why don't I find it surprising that someone that owns a Packard Hawk would like a color that gets noticed/draws a lot of attention <G>?

Gary L.
                              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                              Gary L.
                              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Working...
                              X