• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61 Lark

How to you add a picture? Thanks
    David G. Nittler

David,

All you need is the "web address" of the photo and you are good to go. On this particular forum, that address needs to be proceeded by [img] and followed by [/img]. You can also upload the images to the site and it creates the thumbnails you see on peoples posts. I tend to do the first because they can be seen by anyone - thumbnails are only available to people who are registered and logged into the site.

Here is a photo on one of my online photo accounts: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...s/DSC01985.jpg

When I put in that address with the img things around it, it turns into this:

or even better:

Last edited by 62champ; 06-01-2015, 02:52 AM.

Comment

I love the Larks in the picture. I have the pictures in my computer in my documents. How do I do this? Thanks
      David G. Nittler

Comment

Click on Go Advanced at the bottom right of the reply box. Click on manage attachments and browse to the picture you want from your computer. Select the picture then click attach.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

I click on the tree in a square box icon and that brings up a "browse", where I can clcik on the picture either in "my documents", or in "my pictures". I then click on upload, and the thumbnail will be in my message.

Comment

Test

Test test test
            Attached Files
            Jack White
            Charlotte,NC
            North Carolina Studebaker Drivers Club

Comment

Test picture 61 Lark

Like this?
              Attached Files
              David G. Nittler

Comment

You got it - as well as a great looking Lark - congratulations on both parts.

Just one thing left - lot of detail shots from many different angles

Comment

That's a very nice looking Lark.

Comment

Working...
                  X