No announcement yet.

'59 Lark VIII in NC for $3,200, 3sp and OD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice looking car only thing wrong with the add is Sudebaker TT is not Studebakers version of Gm posi trac. Gm positrac is studebakers version of TT.

Comment

Again, shipping is easy to get, and relatively cheap. If you think that's a good price, $6-700 for shipping shouldn't put that out of reach.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by swvalcon View Post
        Nice looking car only thing wrong with the add is Sudebaker TT is not Studebakers version of Gm posi trac. Gm positrac is studebakers version of TT.
        How about "drive - fwd" for front wheel drive (or four wheel drive)?
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

As Bob A. said, do not let a little shipping stop you. Just figure it into the cost of the car. Offer $2900 and then it would be about $3500 to you. You must be considering shipping because you post car ads from all over. It is highly unlikely that you will find a Studebaker that you want in your neighborhood.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

How much closer ya gotta be? Fly down - drive home the same day!
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
            X