Champ Radio Blank Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Radio Blank Needed

Recently had dash cap and garnish moldings powder coated and I'd like to cover the radio hole. Anyone have an extra?
    Kim
    hudsonbaker@myexcel.com

I guess that means I can't convince you to make your Dash look COMPLETE, and add a push button Stude./Delco Radio, instead of the "Cheap" look.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

If its the same as 60 Lark I may have one, if not I have a radio from the a lark. Will take me a week or so to get to it though.
      http://datinmanspeaks.blogspot.com/

Comment

Champ radio blank is specific to the trucks - although the Lark one will fit if that is not a concern... Sad thing is, over the past 50 years, anyone with a Champ has been putting in radios and relegating the cover plate to the "no one will ever want it pile".

Comment

60 Lark radio will fit but to have the dial match the instruments you will need a 61 Lark radio!

Comment

I have the correct blank if I can find it. I'll look tomorrow.
            Last edited by rockinhawk; 05-24-2015, 04:30 AM.
            Neil Thornton

Comment

Originally posted by Da Tinman View Post
              If its the same as 60 Lark I may have one, if not I have a radio from the a lark. Will take me a week or so to get to it though.
              How much is the radio? And I'm patient, for a little while.
              Thanks in advance,
              Kim

Comment

$1,000,000.38 in uncirculated nickels and dimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Tinman View Post
                  $1,000,000.38 in uncirculated nickels and dimes.
                  Huh? First time in quite a while I'm at a loss for words. Hard to get happy after that price quote. Are you the least bit flexible on that price?
                  I'll be patient and quiet, does that help? I'm patient , passive and non violent, does that help? Just a little? I'm po, does that help?
                  Kim

Comment

A blank off plate from a 56-57 sedan or wagon will also fit.
                    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
                    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
                    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Originally posted by rockinhawk View Post
                      I have the correct blank if I can find it. I'll look tomorrow.
                      I searched the shop today and couldn't find it.I'll look around the house tomorrow.I know I have one SOMEWHERE!
                      Neil Thornton

Comment

If the radio is in decent shape its yours for the price of the shipping, if its not worth having I'll just keep it.

Should know something wed or thurs if that will work for ya.

Comment

Thanks Tin.
                          Thank you Neil, Like to have Champ script if I cant find a radio.

Comment

Working...
                          X