1947 Studebaker Land Cruiser parts (car) $2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1947 Studebaker Land Cruiser parts (car) $2000

I have no knowledge of this car or its owner beyond what I read in the ad. This is therefore, presented without comment:

I will be in Lincoln tomorrow, if anyone wants me to take a look .
    John
    1950 Champion
    W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
    Holdrege NE

Why do people do that? Take the wheels off and let the car sink into the ground. No negative comment about this CL seller or his grandfather intended. It's just so sad... But you see it all the time.

Comment

No need to comment. The market will determine the value of the car. The owner will accept or the car will sink into the ground. Yes it is very sad what we happen upon and what people do to cars.

Bob Miles
      Tucson Az

Comment

Why do they take them all apart, then get in over their head and leave them sit all apart, then have to practically give them away? People are people and many cannot see that far into the future.

People will always make bad choices. The cars will always suffer - if a car can suffer, that is.
        RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
        4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
        5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

And I thought it had air bags,...

Dean.

Comment

I am grateful I listened to advice on this forum regarding taking my 51 Land Cruiser completely off the frame when I was doing the body work. I am now happily driving it around and getting the 'thumbs-up' instead of wondering how I'm ever going to get it put back together. My 'Elsie' will not be sold as a basket case as long as she's in my possession.
            Jim
            \"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker!\"

51 Land Cruiser (Elsie)
            Jim Mann
            Victoria, B.C.
            Canada

Comment

Working...
            X