Great Studebaker van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Studebaker van

I've never seen this one before, but I like it! Royer's Bread knew a good thing.

"Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Wow - never seen a van company that really went out of their way to incorporate so many of the original manufacturer's body parts - most probably found it easier just to leave all that out.

Comment

Seen here on post 1 & 3: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...t=truck+denver

Craig

Comment

Has been here before:

Just sayin'
        Jim

DANG! You beat me to it Craig.
        I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
          Well, if someone in that long thread had bothered to write ROYER or ROYER's I would have found it in the search I did. You can only search for what's there, not for what people leave out. Just sayin'.
          Jim
          "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Give em hell Jim .

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              Well, if someone in that long thread had bothered to write ROYER or ROYER's I would have found it in the search I did. You can only search for what's there, not for what people leave out. Just sayin'.
              Jim
              Good point Scott!
              JS
              I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

I don't mind repeats, that way if you missed it the first time you catch it on the rerun.

Mark

Comment

When I post something I try to leave enough information in the post or question to provide something relevant to search for. I'm not surprised that someone beat me to this picture, though. They usually do.

Comment

What's interesting to me is the vintage of the vehicles in the background...
                    KURTRUK
                    (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

?VERY interesting photostream! Really enjoyed the pics!
                      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                      Ron Smith
                      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
                      X