X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Hawk GT in Priest River Idaho

I saw this listed in Craig's List:

Mark L

Close enough for Mr. Steinkamp to do a little "Lark Shine" magic on and then flip for a tidy sum.

Comment

No, Idaho is not close to Seattle by a long shot. States are BIG out west!
      Bez Auto Alchemy
      573-318-8948
      http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

What kind of wheels are those on the car?

Comment

looks like Magnum 500's cheers jimmijim
          Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
          What kind of wheels are those on the car?
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I've seen that car in Priest River for the past ten years. Last I saw, easily worth $4,000 IMHO, but I don't think there's a big profit to be made in flipping it.

The seller advertised it in the local area craigslist a couple of times, but doesn't give enough details to get the CASOs here excited. Now, it's being flogged over on the wet side.

jack vines
            PackardV8

Comment

It does look like it might be a very nice car to have, but unfortunately a lot of people don't know how to show good pictures and give a good description of what they want to sell. They have poor lighting, no engine, underbody, and no trunk pictures, etc. I've even seen a craiglist ad with no email and no phone number given. About half the craigslist ads I email a reply to never get back to me. Even if they simply said sold, that would at least let a person know what's going on. Or better yet, when the item is sold, just pull the ad.

Comment

Working...
              X