Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Hawk Fender

Hello!

Bob Peterson is bringing me a frame & springs from California for my 57 Hawk restoration project. He also has some front fenders off a 62 GT Hawk. He says they will fit my car except adding holes on the side for the trim, and patching the trim holes where the 62 had a trim piece. Can anyone verify this 62 fender is the same except for the above mentioned---just as a double check before I consider spending my hard earned money for a better fender? As always---Thanks
    Regards----Dan

Same fender,different trim holes.

Comment

I have 62 front on my 61 hawk. wheel moldings the same. had to weld up the trim holes on top of the fenders and drill the side trim holes everything else was fine.

Erin Hays
      "From Stuck and Rusty to Slick steel and sex appeal"
      RZRECTD
      1961 Hawk
      1962 Lark
      1963 Wagonaire

Comment

I have a front pair of 61 hawk fenders. They are in fair condition. Not dented or crushed, but have rust holes in the bottom back area by the doors. Would need to buy the fender patch from Classic studebaker. You can have them for free, but you would need to pick them up in Houston Texas.

Comment

They must be the old ones from Ellen's gorgeous Hawk...

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Barry
            Correct, but anybody who wants them can have them. I never had the heart to throw them out and thought I might patch them someday.

Comment

Working...
            X