Monroney Sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monroney Sticker

This weekend, i received 2 copies of the "Monroney Sticker" for my '51 Business Coupe from Richard Quinn. yes, i know the sticker didn't become law until 1958.

i'm going to have both laminated and place one in the '51 at car shows this summer. not only do i have the Production Order for info, i also have a "authorized" Retail Salesman's Guide for Studebaker Accessories. Mr Quinn was able to fit most every "authorized" option on the sticker that Tom Elliott, Matthew B. and others added thru the years.

i'd suggest all that take their Studebakers - especially multi-make - car shows to pick them up! it should be a great conversation starter for those not familiar with our make.

i didn't ask for permission to give out Mr. Quinn's e-mail address, but it should be easy to find if his screen name: Studebaker Wheel is clicked (or maybe a PM) for all the details.
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

I have the original window sticker for my '65 Cruiser. I have made a color copy of it and display it at car shows. Several members of the Eastern North Carolina Chapter visited a multimake car show. I had many folks stop and comment on the window several commenting on how expensive the car was for a 1965. (Over $3200)
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Joe, your '65 certainly was not a leader in the "low price field".

my '51 went from $1,370 to $1,941.94 with the added options!
      Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Working...
      X