• towing with 51 comander

Thanks Wayne. Nice-lookin' car![]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Thanks Wayne. Nice-lookin' car![]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

towing with 51 comander

I all thought you might enjoy seeing the 51 towing our trailer down to the Newport Hill climb.

Comment

Sorry: Not nice
        Veeeery nice car

Studebakerchile

Comment

Sorry: Not nice
          Veeeery nice car

Studebakerchile

Comment

Nice pair. The only thing that could have added to your picture was to find a post WWII track housing subdivision (ala Levittown) and shot the car there.

Comment

Nice pair. The only thing that could have added to your picture was to find a post WWII track housing subdivision (ala Levittown) and shot the car there.

Comment

We plan on going to the nationals next year driving the 51 and pulling the 68 apache . We already have a campsite set up. Also our friends are coming too driving their 55 pickup and pulling a 19 foot travel trairler.

Comment

We plan on going to the nationals next year driving the 51 and pulling the 68 apache . We already have a campsite set up. Also our friends are coming too driving their 55 pickup and pulling a 19 foot travel trairler.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by wayne

Now that's plan. Sounds like some great times. See U there.

Ebon...

Comment

quote:Originally posted by wayne

Now that's plan. Sounds like some great times. See U there.

Ebon...

Comment

Working...
                      X