Now a Studebaker Cuckoo Clock???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now a Studebaker Cuckoo Clock???

Our Potomac Chapter STUDE SPOTTER, Ed Lemanski sent an email with a pdf of an ad from Reader's Digest showing a Studebaker Cuckoo clock. I thought it was a later April Fools joke, but it is for real. Check http://www.bradfordexchange.com/prod...koo-clock.html
    I hope this isn't a repeat, but I couldn't find one using search.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Craig

Comment

Thanks. I guess I should have searched for bradford exchange. Cuckoo didn't show up for me. I'll delete the thread if I can figure out how to.
      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Paul, once you have replies to your postings, you can't delete it.......only a "Cat Herder" (moderator) can.

Comment

Originally posted by 53k View Post
          Thanks. I guess I should have searched for bradford exchange. Cuckoo didn't show up for me. I'll delete the thread if I can figure out how to.
          Naw...I don't think deleting or an apology is in order. If you will look at the recent poll regarding the average age of our group...repetition is probably a benefit.

Besides...I bet the Bradford Exchange would encourage it as well.
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

One of our members says he ordered this clock last year. He says it is expected to be delivered May 4th. Maybe the buyer should beware (caveat emptor).

Comment

"It is to LOL", if I might borrow a phrase...

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I also saw the ad for the Studebaker cuckoo clock. The same company has similar clocks showing the Ford Mustang and '57 Chevy. There may be others too. I really don't know if they're worth the asking price.
                To me, it's just a gimmick, so I'll opt out.
                Rog
                '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                Smithtown,NY
                Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Paul,
                  It's true that you can't "delete" the whole thread....
                  But...
                  If you go to "edit' and then 'advanced', you can change the header, which in effect will change the whole thread to something different.

Make your thread header something like "Craig's Weekly Search Correction Test Question"...

Yeah! That'd work....

Originally posted by 53k View Post
                  One of our members says he ordered this clock last year. He says it is expected to be delivered May 4th. Maybe the buyer should beware (caveat emptor).
                  HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I'm still waiting for mine. I posted this on the original thread too. We haven't given them any money yet.
                    Jon Stalnaker
                    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
                    X