St Cloud MN GT Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Cloud MN GT Hawk

The St Cloud Mn Gt that I started on over two years ago is starting to slowly come together. The 62 body shell replacement is almost cut and buffed .One side done the other is close may even finish tonight if I don't run out of steam. I hope to order the headliner and window rubber next week so at least I can set it outside and it will be water tight. That will give me room for the frame. Studebaker's 64 red everyone else's maroon when buffed nice shows a few small waves but it's still a driver so work's for me.
    Attached Files

Very nice!
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Will be a beauty when done!

Comment

wOW! What a fine example this will be !

mark

Comment

We will pencil you in for the Upper Mississippi Valley zone meet on July 17th and 18th -- Annadale is barely 20 miles as the crow flies. You oughta be done by then, right? On the off chance that you aren't ready, a poster board detailing where you started, what you've done and what it will be like when it is finished would probably be pretty popular. It's cool for spectators to see that people are restoring these cars and understand the effort and care that goes into it!

Comment

A great looking project. To me, GT Hawk's look best in black, white or red. Although they all look great. Ours is Rosemist. What is the car in the background of photo #1
            Perry
            \'50 Business Champion
            \'50 Starlight Champion
            \'60 Lark Convertible,
            \'63 GT R1,
            \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

BobWaitz. I don't know when it will be done first plan was May club meeting. Then it moved to Back To The Fifties. Now it's hopefully July 17-18. My Grandson will be here from Ohio that time period and the plan is for some day this car is to be his. That would make it even more fun. fpstude the 4dr is a 46 ford. I've got a 80's elcomino frame all reworked for it and a 350 -350 turbo.

Comment

I look forward to seeing it again. It's coming along very nicely.
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Steve, I plan on being in your area again this year when we come to the zone meet, see you then...Bob
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Working...
                  X