No announcement yet.

Dick, this one is calling your name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick, this one is calling your name...

Pull the flathead 6 and install the motor of your choice.

He's already got one just like it- I think even the same color! Where've YOU been?!?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

He's already got one just like it- I think even the same color! Where've YOU been?!?

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Am I missing something here.... ? You just cornered the market on '62 Larks and Dick can't even have 2 early Lark wagons? You call that fair???? And before anyone complains, I WILL tell you that in person on Friday in Reedsville.

Comment

Am I missing something here.... ? You just cornered the market on '62 Larks and Dick can't even have 2 early Lark wagons? You call that fair???? And before anyone complains, I WILL tell you that in person on Friday in Reedsville.

Comment

I think Dick's may be the cool Nomad-like '60 2dr. Wagon without the post. But hopefully WITHOUT radiused rear wheelwells!!

StudeRich
            Studebakers Northwest
            Ferndale, WA
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I think Dick's may be the cool Nomad-like '60 2dr. Wagon without the post. But hopefully WITHOUT radiused rear wheelwells!!

StudeRich
              Studebakers Northwest
              Ferndale, WA
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Couple of points, tough guy... first, Steinkamp doesn't collect huge numbers of refugee Studes at one time like me... second, maybe I'm trying to help you find out that he already has one because you weren't paying attention... and third, I'm not claiming to be fair.

And if you tell me at Reedsville, I'll respond with the above!![8D]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Couple of points, tough guy... first, Steinkamp doesn't collect huge numbers of refugee Studes at one time like me... second, maybe I'm trying to help you find out that he already has one because you weren't paying attention... and third, I'm not claiming to be fair.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

You're right, Rich. The 60's have a stainless bar where that "C" post is on the 59's. Did the rear quarter windows in the '59 NOT slide open like the 60's?

Still, not quite Nomad like .

BTW, I think the rear wheel wells are a case of somebody buying some wheels they like, finding they don't fit, and then making them fit.

Dick Steinkamp
                    Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

You're right, Rich. The 60's have a stainless bar where that "C" post is on the 59's. Did the rear quarter windows in the '59 NOT slide open like the 60's?

Still, not quite Nomad like .

BTW, I think the rear wheel wells are a case of somebody buying some wheels they like, finding they don't fit, and then making them fit.

Dick Steinkamp
                      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Parish, central NY 13131
                        I think you boys should take it out to the bike rack at recess [B)]

[)]

Dick Steinkamp
                        Bellingham, WA

Comment

Parish, central NY 13131
                          I think you boys should take it out to the bike rack at recess [B)]

[)]

Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA

Comment

BAMS,

Just an attempt at humor, no offense intended. Actually I was aware of Dick's new car and if you check in the archives http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com...TOPIC_ID=13722 you will see that I even posted when the announcement was made. But my point is, with a few coins in his pocket and a new rental clubhouse, why not have two?

Gary

Comment

BAMS,

Just an attempt at humor, no offense intended. Actually I was aware of Dick's new car and if you check in the archives http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com...TOPIC_ID=13722 you will see that I even posted when the announcement was made. But my point is, with a few coins in his pocket and a new rental clubhouse, why not have two?

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X