Need a '64 Daytona trunk moulding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a '64 Daytona trunk moulding

I am in need of a 1360965 moulding for '64 Daytona trunk lid. This is the larger moulding that covers the peak at the back of the trunk lid, between the tail lights. I am looking for an NOS or very good used with no dents. I will be at Reedsville.

Jim Bradley
    '64 Daytona HT "Rerun"
    Jim Bradley
    Lake Monticello, VA
    '78 Avanti II
    sigpic

Check with Roscoe Stelford in Hampshire Ill. If I remember right, he had an NOS one at the Upper Mississippi Zone meet

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

Check with Roscoe Stelford in Hampshire Ill. If I remember right, he had an NOS one at the Upper Mississippi Zone meet

Jim
      "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
      their Memorials!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 52 Ragtop

Jim
        Are you sure you don't need it, Jim? [:0] BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 52 Ragtop

Jim
          Are you sure you don't need it, Jim? [:0] BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X