No announcement yet.

What's the going rate for a Hawk Dash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the going rate for a Hawk Dash?

Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for a Hawk dash. Both with and without gauges. The dash is question wiper switch lever is there but broken at the pivot and it is missing the gas gauge. It does not have a tach but it does come with the choice of a radio delete plate or the radio install chrome bezel. Any help here?
    Dan

Depends on the inlay...
    I've seen a complete dash with ALL the gauges (not supercharged) go for $500
    Today, a NOS inlay would probably bring that much by itself.
    Heck, I bought a Hawk for just the dash once...
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

$250 for a bare one on Ebay right now..

http://tinyurl.com/bare-Hawk-Dash
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by SilverHawkDan View Post
        Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for a Hawk dash. Both with and without gauges. The dash is question wiper switch lever is there but broken at the pivot and it is missing the gas gauge. It does not have a tach but it does come with the choice of a radio delete plate or the radio install chrome bezel. Any help here?
        Dan
        Dan,...Sounds like you want an early Hawk dash...but could you possibly mean a GT Hawk dash?

Comment

Coulda picked one up cheap last month at the Turlock Swap Meet.

Does Bob P at C and B Studebakers have any?
          KURTRUK
          (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Funny they want 250.00 for one plus shipping and Studebaker International sells them for 225.00. The reason I asked is because I am meeting tomorrow with a guy who wants to buy one of my dashes. It has the gauges minus the fuel gauge and the wiper switch lever is there but broken at the pivot. I was thinking of a price but after looking at SI I thought maybe I shouldn't just give it away. I have my eye on some parts for the Hawk build and if I decide to sell the dash the money will find it's way to the Hawk. Kurt thanks for the idea of contacting Bob. he will know what it's worth in today's market. Jeff thanks for the ebay link that helps a lot. By the Kurt are you still driving to the coast everyday? If you are maybe we can get together one day I owe you a burger. I will let you know what happens with the dash. Thank you for all the help.
            Dan

Comment

Dan, $250 for a bare dash is nuts, if it sells then I have about 5 or 6 of them that I will put on e-bay and not scrap but the one you have for sale with the gauges and overlay if nice should get about $250-400 but all about how good things are. I have maybe 15 of the GT bare dashes just sitting here but not for long.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Bare dashes are the result of one selling off the gauges and switches. cheers jimmijim
                sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
                X