63-66 Wagonaire rear quarter window rubber moldings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63-66 Wagonaire rear quarter window rubber moldings

Does anyone have a lead or source for the rear quarter window rubber moldings/seals for a 63-66 Wagonaire? Stude International wasn't any help, and Steele rubber is a no. I am working with Valerie Hanson who took over her fathers business (Fennessey) but am still looking?
    Any clues?

Thanks Scott

I haven't ever seen a single one in the 19 years I've owned a Wagonaire. I think the best hope we would have is to convince Valerie to make the molds. How many orders would she need? I'll take 2 sets.

I have heard people suggest using some standard straight extrusion to form up a seal, but the corners would be difficult and ugly.
    Gary Ash
    Dartmouth, Mass.

'32 Indy car replica (in progress)
    ’41 Commander Land Cruiser
    '48 M5
    '65 Wagonaire Commander
    '63 Wagonaire Standard
    web site at http://www.studegarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by garyash View Post
      I haven't ever seen a single one in the 19 years I've owned a Wagonaire. I think the best hope we would have is to convince Valerie to make the molds. How many orders would she need? I'll take 2 sets.

I have heard people suggest using some standard straight extrusion to form up a seal, but the corners would be difficult and ugly.
      Steele has some straight extrusion that I was considering, but like you said, may not be great. I'll ask Valerie how many sets she needs for a run.

Comment

Working...
      X