This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Pics

Today is the concours. The field is full of cars, people and activity. The big day...

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

OHH, man, I LOVE that Larkamino!!! Boy, would I love that- they got the looks just right!![][8D][]

Any other pics of 59-61 Larks? Still haven't made a final decision on the color for mine...

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

OHH, man, I LOVE that Larkamino!!! Boy, would I love that- they got the looks just right!![][8D][]

Any other pics of 59-61 Larks? Still haven't made a final decision on the color for mine...

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

...added a few more pics.

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

...added a few more pics.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Dick, is there any way to save these off to my PC at the full resolution? "save as" gives me a smaller size. I'd like to save a few for backgrounds.

Dan
            52 hardtop

Comment

Dick, is there any way to save these off to my PC at the full resolution? "save as" gives me a smaller size. I'd like to save a few for backgrounds.

Dan
              52 hardtop

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Michidan

Dan
                52 hardtop
                Yahoo Photos are fairly small pics. The ones posted directly to the forum are on Flickr. You can back track the ones on Flickr using the properties tab and select a larger format version. If there are ones on Yahoo Photos you want let me know and I'll email some bigger ones to you when I get back.

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Michidan

Dan
                  52 hardtop
                  Yahoo Photos are fairly small pics. The ones posted directly to the forum are on Flickr. You can back track the ones on Flickr using the properties tab and select a larger format version. If there are ones on Yahoo Photos you want let me know and I'll email some bigger ones to you when I get back.

Dick Steinkamp
                  Bellingham, WA

Comment

351 Registered Studebakers. Wow.....
                    For those of us unable to attend - a Big Thank you for all the wonderful pictures posted. Appreciate your time and devotion to keeping us in the loop....two thumbs up. [8D]

Will be in SB next year for sure.

'49 Champion Starlight Coupe
                    1936 Miller Replica / Stude driveline

Comment

351 Registered Studebakers. Wow.....
                      For those of us unable to attend - a Big Thank you for all the wonderful pictures posted. Appreciate your time and devotion to keeping us in the loop....two thumbs up. [8D]

Will be in SB next year for sure.

'49 Champion Starlight Coupe
                      1936 Miller Replica / Stude driveline

Comment

Working...
                      X