NOS Parts for York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS Parts for York

Put a bunch of NOS parts on the Studebaker Swap page at this link: http://www.studebakerswap.com/swap/showads.php .

Ad Number: 14642

A few items have been salted away for years (some wrapped in newspaper from 1976).

Recent bypass surgery has given me a new prospective on letting things go.
    Dan Peterson
    Montpelier, VT
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Dan, I hope you manage to move a lot of your stuff at York. I'm glad you added a link to the Swap page. I hadn't looked there in quite some time. LOL - I find it truly remarkable, the wanted ads where folks are looking for pretty rare stuff, BUT..... state up front that they don't want to pay what rare stuff might be worth! In-friggin'-credible. A CASO condensation like I'd never imagined.
    Thankfully, I'm not under the gun like Peterson is, but I am now starting to see a vision of the not too distant future. I'll be damned if I'll give nice stuff away.
    I do hope you get fair recompense for the goodies you've harbored for decades. What you don't sell, will maybe create jobs in China. That can't be all bad!
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I've accumulated a bunch of heavy stuff that will likely never sell, however I probably won't send anything to China, I'll leave that to my heirs (hopefully not right away though).
      Dan Peterson
      Montpelier, VT

Comment

Dan , sounds like your feeling better by the list of stuff your taking to York .........looking forward to York will be looking you up for sure
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I'm feeling much better and getting back to normal.

My advice to anyone out there if you experience chest pain or shortness of breath on light to moderate exertion, run, don't walk to your doctor's office.

Don't fool around with this, insist on a stress test, it could save your life.
          Dan Peterson
          Montpelier, VT

Comment

Working...
          X