Looking for some paint for 63 Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some paint for 63 Lark

Can any one please tell me a place to start looking for paint for my Lark. The code is P 6313 Green Mist, I live in south eastern mn and i can not find anyone around here to mix me anything that comes close to the color.

Go to this site then click on 'tech tips', then 'paint info', then scroll down to 1963 green mist.

This website is for sale! raylinrestoration.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, raylinrestoration.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Don't miss all the info in your other, identically titled thread.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Get something from TPC Global. They have a color library that contains green mist and can mix it. 43129 Green Mist Poly. thanks cheers
        Last edited by jimmijim8; 02-11-2015, 06:17 AM.
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Paint Reference Web Site

Originally posted by Dwain G. View Post
          Go to this site then click on 'tech tips', then 'paint info', then scroll down to 1963 green mist.

http://raylinrestoration.com/
          raylinrestoration has a good match to Green Mist..

If you need paint cross overs..
          Click Here ==> Paint Cross Reference
          Last edited by SScopelli; 04-07-2015, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X