Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floor Pan for my 57 door door Parkview wagon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Pan for my 57 door door Parkview wagon.

Hi could anybody direct me to best place to purchase some floor pans for my 57 Parkview wagon ? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0281.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	1746204Click image for larger version

Name:	063.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	1746205 ... Preferably west coast for easy shipping to New Zealand ... thanks
    Regards KiwiBlane

You can try Classic : http://www.classicent.com/
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen the 57 wagon in person, but that back end sure seems like a waste of interior space by placing the tailgate so far forward. I guess you can use it as a park bench when you go the the park or beach. LOL

Comment

These are not as complete as the ones from Classic Industries. But if you only need the front part of the floor they work fine. I used one on my 54 Conestoga Wagon which should be the same floor as your 57. You would need to contact the seller about international orders.

Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Originally posted by TWChamp View Post
          I don't think I've ever seen the 57 wagon in person, but that back end sure seems like a waste of interior space by placing the tailgate so far forward. I guess you can use it as a park bench when you go the the park or beach. LOL

Actually, it's tacked onto the previous year's rear. There's actually not a lot of difference, body-wise, from '54 to '58 in the two-door wagons. Not being very fond of the idea, I have to agree it's a bit of a waste. All said and done though, the design looks a lot better in person than in a picture. Wasn't '57 the first year for the four-door wagons?
          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

SI still has some of the rear floor pans in stock.

Craig

Comment

Our 57 Packard wagon has the same space by the tailgate. It really is like an added feature. Great for sitting on whilst enjoying car shows or cruises. Also serves as a handy shelf while sitting behind the car in lawn chairs. Put your drinks there and enjoy a sandwich or two.
              And as stated it does look more appealing in person than in photographs.
              sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
              Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
              "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

If you can get them from SI, I would. I installed some from Classic and they were not a perfect fit for my 63 Lark front floors.

Comment

Working...
                X