1958 packard hardtop roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 packard hardtop roster

Just wanted to post an update on this project. Since starting this about 3 months ago, here is what i have found to date. 43 cars that i have owners names and/or serial/body # 's. There are 25 more that i have that are known cars, but no owner or numbers to verify. So they are out there. I have called a lot of leads, and everyone i have talked to has been very supportive and helpful. Again would like to ask all, if you know of a 58 L- J8 please let me know. My # is : 724-841-0634. This includes complete cars, parts cars, junked cars etc, even if you had one years ago, and find an old title or paper with its numbers, let me know.
    My plan is to collect the info for a few months yet, then try to make a listing of sorts, which would be available to whom ever would like to have one.
    Would like to thank all the owners who responded, both to my phone calls and emails. Thanks also to Packard baker collector, for all the leads and to Michidan who had previously collected information.

I wish you had posted a week earlier- I would have been able to look for the few that I have. One that jumps out in particular is the one I almost bought- it's body number was very high- like 668 or something? I *might* go home again early next month- so I'll try to remember to look for the info and photos I have.

It has been an interesting week for my Roster as well.
    In a FaceBook group TWO 'new' '57 Parkviews have shown up.
    I also 'found' a new '57 Scotty wagon and a '56 Champion two door.

One of the Parkviews is f/s too!!!!

StudeDave '57
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by StudeDave57 View Post
      I wish you had posted a week earlier- I would have been able to look for the few that I have. One that jumps out in particular is the one I almost bought- it's body number was very high- like 668 or something? I *might* go home again early next month- so I'll try to remember to look for the info and photos I have.

It has been an interesting week for my Roster as well.
      In a FaceBook group TWO 'new' '57 Parkviews have shown up.
      I also 'found' a new '57 Scotty wagon and a '56 Champion two door.

One of the Parkviews is f/s too!!!!

StudeDave '57
      Good luck in your wagon roster search. Yes, let me know if you run across your info on the hardtops. Just added 2 more to the list after i made the last post. Thanks again to all.

Comment

we sold our 58L in august. dont recall the vin number . sold to a person in florida. he owns three of them before acquiring ours.

Comment

It was a pleasure talking to you. Best of luck in your search. If you run by any 58 Packard wagons, please send me a pm. Thanks and take care

Comment

My Dad passed away a couple years ago but left me 2 of them. One is a pretty nice car, but the other one has a burned out intrerior but still runs. I do not know the numbers as they are about 20 miles from my place. He also left me a 57 Packard wagon, 58 Packard wagon, and 4, 58 Packard 4 doors. Oh, and a boatload of other Studes! Zane

Comment

Hmm. Keizer, Oregon found it on Google Maps, just North of Salem and off of 99E not too far from Interstate 5 on the way from Los Angeles to here in the Bellingham, WA area! Hint: StudeDave57!
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Zane, please give me a call when you have a chance. I am 3 hours time difference from you. 724-841-0634.
                Thanks, Dave

Comment

1958 Packards

Originally posted by 4E12D View Post
                  My Dad passed away a couple years ago but left me 2 of them. One is a pretty nice car, but the other one has a burned out intrerior but still runs. I do not know the numbers as they are about 20 miles from my place. He also left me a 57 Packard wagon, 58 Packard wagon, and 4, 58 Packard 4 doors. Oh, and a boatload of other Studes! Zane
                  Hi my name is Wayne, my number is 714-767-7046. Could you provide me your phone number, as I would like to talk to you about your cars. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X