Breakfast club surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast club surprise

Well guys, when I got down to the breakfast club this morning, there it was... 'bout took my breath away ! This is as pretty as I have ever seen one of these cars, and it seems to have a bit of fame attached to it. Any guesses ?????
    Attached Files

Well it certainly does appear to be a Nice, Gold, '63 GT Hawk R2, 4 Speed and Hurst equipped, either an Avanti Powered or a full package Super Hawk.

I don't know about the "Fame". Do we have more than TWO SDC Members in Hawaii?
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by j.byrd View Post
      Well guys, when I got down to the breakfast club this morning, there it was... 'bout took my breath away ! This is as pretty as I have ever seen one of these cars, and it seems to have a bit of fame attached to it. Any guesses ?????
      The car mentioned in post #61 in this thread: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...hlight=jts1006

Craig

Comment

Bingo Craig !, I didn't know Randy until this morning except through a friend, and didn't know he had already wrote in about the car. It is just superb ! StudeRich, I haven't looked about members on this Island, there are several Studebakers, but I imagine Oahu would have a member or two, and possibly Maui does too.

Comment

Originally posted by j.byrd View Post
          Bingo Craig !, I didn't know Randy until this morning except through a friend, and didn't know he had already wrote in about the car. It is just superb ! StudeRich, I haven't looked about members on this Island, there are several Studebakers, but I imagine Oahu would have a member or two, and possibly Maui does too.
          We don't have any 64 Daytona Convertibles listed on the Registry. Are there any in Hawaii that you might know about?

Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
            I don't know about the "Fame". Do we have more than TWO SDC Members in Hawaii?
            My 2008 SDC Roster lists 13 memberships in Hawaii. I do not know the current count, but probably similar.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Stu, besides the Avanti 2 and the grey GT Hawk I posted pics of a while back, a little 59 or 60 Lark 4 door is the latest "Lark-type" I have seen. Always watching though !

Comment

Working...
              X