Ultimate wall decor???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate wall decor???

Some of you may be aware that in addition to my horn button collection, I've worked towards a wheel cover/hub cap collection thru the years (again - all Studebaker of course). Not all of the examples I have are like new. In fact, now that I think about it, while there are a couple of NOS dog dish caps, they don't look like new anymore. But that said, I have what I believe is a complete display of ALL US-issue post-war (and SOME prewar) covers and caps as well as a few Canadian and one Aussie issue cover. There's even examples of late Stude covers that soldiered on with IH and Checker AND Mopar. I'm not likely to do the feature article I had planned at one time. So I'm now willing to part with this display. Right at the moment, there is NO WAY I would part with the few really rare & valuable examples that are included. That said, I WOULD listen to REALISTIC offers if anyone wanted to be steward of this gathering of stainless discs.
    At one time I had about half of them up on a garage wall. I took them down to clean them one day and they eventually ended up in boxes. They're now dusty (dirty) and still in the boxes. I don't know how many there are - although I think the figure 50 would be in the ballpark - but I'd find out IF someone was truly, sincerely interested. PM me if you wanna be the first on your block to have something like this!
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

OK--- how much to get them "pried" away from you? I have no idea what to offer, you've got to have a number in mind that you can live with---right?
    sigpic

Comment

Gene, PM me.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
      X