1963 Studebaker DAYTONA 2-Door Hardtop $7500 Cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Studebaker DAYTONA 2-Door Hardtop $7500 Cash

Thinning the herd and this one is a very tough one to "let loose" of because it ALWAYS gets lots of comments from Studebaker fans as well as the General Public when they view it. Driven to the International Meet in South Bend just a couple years ago and proudly shown among many GREAT Studes.

Vehicle is located in Sunny Florida and is affectionately known as the "Polar Bear"

6 cyl. 3 speed with Overdrive
    A/C blows COLD!
    Coker Wide Whites and a Full sized Coker spare to boot
    Bucket seats with console
    Vanity Dash
    Original Green Interior in nice shape
    Dash cover
    Trunk Mat
    Studebaker seat belts
    90+ thousand miles runs like a top
    Engine work done by Steven Cade prior to my purchase
    CLEAN TITLE
    HORN Shown does NOT convey with the vehicle

Take a trip to just north of Tampa, Florida and check this one out for yourself.
    An original driver that will delight you to no limit.

Just a taste of photos to show on this forum but will email plenty of shots to you upon request.

SERIOUS inquiries please. Offered at $7500 cash
    ***** I have SEVERAL other Studebakers that I will be offering very soon as well as other QUALITY Classic vehicles*****
    I am NOT a "Dealer" by any means, just a collector of Original Vehicles who is downsizing
    Ed Fisher
    studebakercollector@gmail.com
    or
    Private message me here on site.
    Moderators if this posting does not meet your requirements please message me as well.
    Attached Files
    Ed

My first Studebaker car was a '63 Daytona, bought it for $29 and sold it for $60!

Comment

Ed I sent you a P.M.

Comment

Not gone yet. Can send more photos via email and or arrange a personal viewing of this vehicle.
        Ed

Comment

Who do you know that wants a nice Studebaker? I have a few that I am willing to part with. Message me for photos and info. Thanks...Ed
          Ed

Comment

Working...
          X