61 Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61 Lark

For the 61 Lark W model, I know they had a padded dash, sort of smooth (deluxe model) Is there anybody out there making repo of this dash? Thanks

David G. Nittler
    David G. Nittler

Studebaker International has a pad for 61-62 Larks. About $130 or so. Dye it to match your interior.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Studebaker International has a pad for 61-62 Larks. About $130 or so. Dye it to match your interior.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Just recently purchased a dash pad for my 61 T-Cab PU from Phantom Auto Works in OH and it was correct. Call and ask them. I paid $120.00 and didn't have to dye it as it wass correct. Oh by the way it did fit when I installed it

See you in the future as I write about our past
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Just recently purchased a dash pad for my 61 T-Cab PU from Phantom Auto Works in OH and it was correct. Call and ask them. I paid $120.00 and didn't have to dye it as it wass correct. Oh by the way it did fit when I installed it

See you in the future as I write about our past
          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Champ pad would be like a '59 Lark. Does yours have any visible stitching to it or is it plain? Is it molded or just precut? Curious here.

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Champ pad would be like a '59 Lark. Does yours have any visible stitching to it or is it plain? Is it molded or just precut? Curious here.

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Working...
              X