Studebaker/Packard at Henry Ford Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker/Packard at Henry Ford Museum

Here's what I discovered when we went to The Ford in Dearborn, Michigan over the holidays. The Champion was one of the first vehicles you saw when you entered the building.
    Attached Files

That is a great museum. Everyone should see it.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

Can you eat at the diner?
      Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

You can eat light meals on stools or in booths. Museum admission ticket is required. Nearby is the Weinermobile & hot dog Cafe. Good eats in the cafeteria too!

Comment

The "Old Car Festival" held at Greenfield Village for the past 60+ years is an absolute must for anybody's bucket list. 700-800 automobiles prior to 1933 driving (not parked) throughout the village for 2 days. I haven't missed a festival since buying my first Studebaker in 1996. You can usually find a video on youtube.

Comment

I'm hoping to plan a trip up that way in the next year or 2. Looks like a nice museum.

Comment

We spent about ten days at the Museum and Greenfield Village. You can't run out of things to look at and do. We stayed at the Deerborn Inn.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

In addition to the"Old Car Festival" held at the Henry Ford, there is another event of interest. The "Motor Muster" is held there every Fathers Day week end. This is for cars from 1933 to about 1978. There is always a good Studebaker presence. Normally about 900 cars are present in the Village for this event. The entries are screened, only stock vehicles are shown. I highly recommend both events. Tom

Comment

Working...
                X