Studebaker on "Criminal Minds"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker on "Criminal Minds"

My wife loves Police Procedurals, and has been catching up on past seasons of Criminal Minds on NetFlix.

I'm not quite as enamoured, so I had drifted off last night - and when I came to (err...woke up!), she said "In the last episode there was an old car that I think is a Studebaker"

Well the beauty of Netflix is that we could go look..and by gosh, she was right! And she recognized it just from the rear shot - impressive for a "non-car obsessed" gal!

Here's a screenshot of it
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Criminal Minds.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1745998

She's a keeper.

Comment

I was watching one of these programs the other night. During the re-telling of a cold case history, there was a daughter of a former law officer recounting how her father spent years trying to solve a murder. When they showed a picture of her father in his police uniform, he was standing next to a "Lark" type Studebaker. Could have been a '62, because it had dual headlights. It was late at night, and I was about to doze off. I don't remember the channel, name of the show, or details of the story...the only thing I remember, was the Studebaker.
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
      X