No announcement yet.

1964-1966 Studebaker group on Facebook.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964-1966 Studebaker group on Facebook.

Hope you guys/ladies don't mind me posting this. For those who use Facebook.
    I started a new group on Facebook to focus specifically on the 1964-1966 Studebaker . Not to take away from any other website or group/page, but just to focus and discuss a lesser seen and known years(to newcomers).
    So join up. Post away your pics, tech info, stories and whatever have ya.....

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Orlando FLA

Facebook is where it's at these days. Thanks for sharing!
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

It's true Bob, but I find it kind of sad.
      I remember when this message board was jumping. I still find this place and the people wonderful.
      Orlando FLA

Comment

I for one stay away from Facebook. It appears fraught with dangers from hackers to unscrupulous employers. I have a hard enough time trying to protect my computer from rampaging fraud and viruses. That being said, I have no problem with the idea of the Studebaker world expanding. The more avenues out there the more exposure the brand gets. So, have at it s1b.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Well, none of those dangers are true, at least not any more than anywhere else on the 'net. Knowing that, you come to this forum? Doesn't make sense.

It's a funny thing about Facebook. In reality, it's like anything else: Use your brain and it can be a great tool. Misuse it, and it can cause trouble. And, conjuring up falsehoods about anything without actually learning the facts is never a good plan.

But, to each their own.
          Last edited by Bob Andrews; 12-15-2014, 12:31 PM.
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Just basing my opinion on what I hear on the news and anecdotal information from people around me. One more thing that I did not mention is that I have a personal e-mail account, and a work e-mail account and just keeping up with those can be a chore. I guess I'm just old fashioned.
            By-the-way, I am very careful about how I use the internet and what sites I visit. In most cases, if the address does not start with https:/ I don't go there. I realize, however, that even this sight can be hacked. I just don't put any personal information here if I can help it.
            Ed Sallia
            Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Joined the group...
              Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
              1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I am not on Facebook but my wife is so she will sign up as Cyndi George . We have a 64 Black red interior R2 4speed 2 door CommanderFull Package Car . Ed

Comment

Just leave your profile incomplete, and make your age 96 years old.
                  Nobody will bother you.

I will express the opinion that eleventeen forums will dilute the participation.
                  Facebook is the trendy place right now, because it is easy.
                  A lot of non SDC forum people are hanging out there...
                  Same ol' attitude's show up there, too
                  HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
                  X