Gene Curtis sent me a PM about 64V14162

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gene Curtis sent me a PM about 64V14162

Gene Curtis the son of Don Curtis that we can thank for the Jet Thrust News sent me a PM and yes I still (and will never sell ) 64 V 14162 a full package black R2 Commander that is undergoing continuos upgrades . Enough of me and the car I just want to express how much his father did for the JT community. I could not wait for the JT News and re read every issue as many others hoping for a return .Seems like Gene took a break from the cars to take care of family so I would like us all to welcome him and family back with support . Ed

That's good news, Ed. Thanks for the update. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Ed-

Thanks for the kind words on behalf of my dad. He probably enjoyed editing JT News more than anyone enjoyed reading it! It was truly one of his passions! I got your PM and will give you call. Yes time off for family and then found my way into another all consuming hobby! Civil War Re-enacting.

Gene

Comment

Working...
      X