1955 Studebaker Radio Ads-Jingles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Studebaker Radio Ads-Jingles

Here is nice compilation of radio ad jingles for 1955 Studebakers.

I wish there compilations for other years, but I haven't seen any. Hint: to listen click on the "01" under the name column. on the webpage. It's not obvious that's where you need to click to hear it.
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

I bought a cassette tape of jingles tor 1950 many years ago from an ad in TW.
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

I think it would be great of the museum would offer stuff like this on their website free of charge like others have done. It's a way to boost the brand even now.
      "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Well...I'm not a member, don't want to mess with the "sign-up,"...so I'll take your word for it.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Sign up? There is no sign up necessary. At least, I never had to sign up for anything. I see the sign up button, but you don't have to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            Sign up? There is no sign up necessary. At least, I never had to sign up for anything. I see the sign up button, but you don't have to do anything.
            Perhaps I was too impatient the first time. I went back to the site and it immediately began playing. At cruise-ins and shows, I have hidden speakers and play period music through the grills of my vehicles. It would be really nice to cut a disc that would play these commercials between songs.
            John Clary
            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

nice tunes.

gee, is "myspace" still online? perhaps i should try to login to see if anyone has sent me any nasty-grams in the past 5 years i've been over on FB!
              Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Working...
              X