2R5 Seat Spring Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2R5 Seat Spring Support

Hello All, I am about to get my 1953 C-Cab seat reupholstered but I would like to replace the metal support bar that is missing before I do. All of the others are fine, it looks like someone for some reason chopped it out ?? If anyone has one or knows where I might locate one, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks, Don
    Attached Files

I have a complete C-cab seat that has new (but probably inexpensive) gray vinyl. The bottom cushion was sitting on something wet at some time in the past and two of those support bars are rusted through. They obviously could be repaired, and otherwise both seat cushions are fine. I don't want to ruin what is otherwise a restorable cushion, but you can have both cushions for $200. I don't know your location (not in your profile), but I could deliver to Reedsville.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

Hi Skip, Thanks for your response and your offer but I wouldn't want to ruin a good seat either, I was kind of hoping someone might have a rusty beyond repair truck from which a small part like this might be harvested to save the life of another. You jogged my tired old brain, I think I might just know where there is such a truck. Regards, Don

Comment

yours is better than mine.... ;(

Comment

Working...
        X