1914 Studebaker 4 cyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1914 Studebaker 4 cyl

I have become involved with a 1914 Studebaker 4 cyl.If anyone could help. I need assistance with an ignition electrical diagram and i need a new float for the carb.i made contact with some people, but i am only dealing with those who dont laugh at me.I would appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction.I like doing my own work. It is cheaper to screw it up myself than paying someone else to screw it up for me.Thanks Roger

Hey Roger! No one will laugh at you here (maybe with you), we all are addicted to Studebakers! Maybe with that rig, try the Antique Studebaker Club, those folks drive the heck out of their machines, I think they may have a forum also.

Comment

Maybe this will help with the wiring. Studebaker did not offer a Service Manual in '14 but the owners manual was quite comprehensive and served that purpose. It contains 64 pages. Could reprint for you for $35. Send p.m. if interested. Was you car once owned by a gentleman named Fabian?

Click image for larger version

Name:	14 wiring p23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.6 KB
ID:	1692812Click image for larger version

Name:	14 wiring p24.jpg
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	1692813Click image for larger version

Name:	14 wiring p25.jpg
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	1692814Click image for larger version

Name:	14 wiring p26.jpg
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	1692816
      Richard Quinn
      Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Roger.
        I have parts books and a lot of information and some parts for your car.
        I am close to you so stop over and I will try to help.
        Call me first on my phone 815 722 7262.
        Robert Kapteyn

Comment

Working...
        X